From time to time, it is mandatory for you to go through your marketing strategy. You sure would want a lot of productive activities happening in your social media pages.
In the world of Instagram Advertising you will need to ensure and plan some great strategies for the social pages of your business. You need to ensure that you have contents which will keep your audiences engaged to your page. This will prove to be beneficial for you and your audiences. Here we are paying a closer attention towards LinkedIn. Probably, you are not using the right tools and strategies which is why audiences are not getting drawn to your company page. But we have provided you with a few effective techniques, which will help you to attract audiences on LinkedIn.
Keep posting a flotilla of interesting contents
Blend everything up carefully! Try not to post the same sort of contents every time on your home or company page. Your audiences will feel dreary and bored if you keep advertising or only post industry news.
So what is the kind of contents you should be posting?
- Post articles which are useful for your audience
- Blog posts and articles which share links to your company
- Visuals: interesting videos, graphic and pictures
- A bit of industry news and what’s trending
- Exclusive contents regarding your business
Your updates need to be outstanding from the others
Mentioned below are a few ways with which your updates will look exclusive and different from the crowd. This would apply to both profile and company pages.
- Do ensure that you do sum up everything with an attractive headline PPC company in Australia and short introduction. If you want, you could also share an appealing quote right from the article itself. This will be a great way draw interest of your audiences.
- The call to action should be made, through the presence of a link. When you include links, it will help to drive in more interest of the audience.
- Do ensure that the thumbnails or the pictures that you are posting along with the content is irrelevant and not only a click bait! At times the wrong picture pops up, and this way people will not trust you henceforth. If there is no thumbnail image, it will end up giving no weight to your post.
- Your updates will look unique and appealing, if there are images or a bit of rich media attached to your update.
- If need be, post YouTube videos. If you post YouTube video links on LinkedIn, it will start playing on the feed. This way, the share rate does enhance up to 75 per cent.
- When you have people commenting on your posts regularly, ensure that you reply back to them. This will help to keep the conversation going on for long!
Posting should be done at optimal times of day
Do post contents at that time of the day when you know your audiences will be present on LinkedIn. The most crucial time would be between 7 – 8 am and 5 – 6 pm. Also the most productive days to post your updates and contents would be on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Usually, LinkedIn comprises of B2B audience. This probably could be the reason why the highest engagement costs are during business time and on weekdays.
Crucial updates to be sponsored
Just as social media platforms, such as Twitter and Facebook, LinkedIn too provides you with the option to promote updates. This will be effective in expanding your company’s profile. Hence you can boost your reach. If you have a business then alongside digital and print advertising, you could apportion some money for sponsored updates. With such updates, you will be able to reach out to your customers and audiences quicker. You will be able to reach out to more people and deliver message across productively.
It is actually overwhelming to understand the effort and time one has to apply on LinkedIn when they want to get their page optimised. Hence, do so carefully and understand the base the need of your audiences well.